Blossom Anew as a person who is smarter, more skilled and keen as a kid! With an 11-oz., 5″x8″ iPad, all this is in your purse or pocket. The apps for what’s described below are free. Here’s how my life has changed since my family gave me the iPad for a milestone birthday. Dream that this can happen to you too! You need less technical know-how than for using a computer.
The iPad User …
1. Is Smart and Efficient
- Read all you want
- Carry a library of tens of thousands of books everywhere you go.
- Make them the best books ever written.
- Choose to read whichever one you like.
- Read them with the built-in e-reader you also carry.
- Don’t bother with a bookmark; the iPad will save your place.
- Fill your life’s dream; read all the books you ever wanted to.
- Find out whatever you want to know.
- Have at your fingertips an encyclopedia of knowledge.
- Keep up with the daily news, local or worldwide.
- Look up anything you’re curious about.
- Never be bored or ignorant.
- Settle arguments by consulting the experts.
- Deal with your everyday problems and emergencies.
- Get the weather report, recipes, fix-it and build-it advice, tips on raising a family, anything else.
2. Is a Good Friend
- Have a Gmail account with unlimited storage, easily organized with archives and trash.
- Remember people. Put the names, addresses and birthdays of friends into the contact list.
- It will automatically put the birth dates in your calendar for you.
- Also enter appointments and events in the calendar.
- Make phone calls and Skype calls from the iPad wherever you are, if connected. Just ask for the password if you’re visiting elsewhere.
3. Has Multiple Skills
- Take videos and photos of expert quality.
- Be the family record-keeper. The iPad shows when and where the pictures were taken.
- Multi-task, keep up with chores like making lists or calls wherever you are.
- Navigate with the use of maps.
- Take notes of meetings or speeches.
4. Does Business (As an author in my case)
- Network by collecting names, addresses, phone numbers, interesting tidbits.
- Make sales, accept payment by e-mail transfer on the spot.
- Take pictures of colleagues at book fairs etc. and e-mail them a copy.
- Show pictures from your iPad album to back up your sales pitch.
5. Relates Well to Kids
- Lend them your iPad so they can play their favorite games.
- Let them take photos, videos and pictures with crazy special effects.
- Laugh with them.
- Ask their advice. They know more about this device than you do.
- Keep in touch with them by email, Skype and sending family pix and cute items from the Internet back and forth.
6. Enjoys Life to the Full
- Find, play and save whatever music you like to listen to.
- Follow your favorite sports events by video, TV and radio broadcasts. Get schedules and scores.
- Wherever you travel, having your iPad with you will make it memorable, organized and carefree as never before.
- Play online games.
- Discover and connect with the world even if you can’t travel.
7. There’s More
- Personal growth has no limits. Your iPad is yours alone.
8. My Favorite Feature
- Being able to give a little tap on the screen when I wake up and immediately see what the weather is like and what appointments I have for the day.
short link: http://wp.me/p2dNT0-103
Thank you for spending some of your precious time reading this post. Please browse around from tip to toe and, if you like, write some comments.
Please visit me on my author pages to enjoy favorite quotes and more.